[automatorwp_youtube] lets you embed a Youtube video that completes any trigger using the “User watches a Youtube video” anywhere. There is the list of accepted attributes:
- trigger: The trigger identifier. Leave the same value as provided by the trigger.
- url: The Youtube video url or ID.
- width: The player width (in pixels). By default: 640.
- height: The player height (in pixels). By default: 360.
- autoplay: Automatically play the video. Accepts: “yes” or “no”. By default: no.
- controls: Show player controls. Accepts: “yes” or “no”. By default: yes.