[automatorwp_vimeo] lets you embed a Vimeo video that completes any trigger using the “User watches a Vimeo video” anywhere. There is the list of accepted attributes:
- trigger: The trigger identifier. Leave the same value as provided by the trigger.
- url: The Vimeo video url or ID.
- width: The player width (in pixels). By default: 640.
- height: The player height (in pixels). By default: 360.
- from_url: By default, video is loaded from ID. Set this attribute to “yes” if video is private or if you can not get it loaded correctly. Accepts: “yes” or “no”. By default: no.