AutomatorWP Webhooks can handle data between sites. That means you can fire an automation when Webhooks sends information from another site.
On Site B
- Create an Automation: AutomatorWP > Add New Automation > Anonymous > Confirm.
- Enter a Title for the Automation.
- Create a Trigger: AutomatorWP > Receive data from webhook.
- Click webhook button
- Enter the key or keys you would like to send. To create an account, you will need an email. So type email, and set its type as text.
- Copy the URL field that the site has generated.
- Save the Trigger.
On Site A
- Create an Automation: AutomatorWP > Add New Automation > Logged-in or Anonymous > Confirm.
- Enter a Title for the Automation and create a Trigger (whatever you want, but it needs to catch the user’s email).
- Add Action > AutomatorWP > Send data to webhook.
- Click the webhook button.
- Paste the URL you have copied from Site B.
- Enter the key or keys you would like to send. For example, email, and in the Value field, click Tag Menu and select the tag that catches the user’s email from the Trigger.
On site B again, Action Section:
- Click on New User.
- Fill username clicking on Tag menu > Receive data from webhook > email.
- Same for the email field.
- (Optional) Fill those fields you would like to enter and choose the action option in What to do if the user already exists > Select existing user > Field to search the user > Email
- Click Save
- Click Save & Activate
Well done! Now both sites are connected, and Site B will create new users when it receives data from the Site A.