Vimeo add-on adds new triggers to let’s your users to complete automations by watching a Vimeo video!
Discover thousands of ways to connect Vimeo with other WordPress plugins
Watch a demo
Triggers and actions
All triggers and actions included on this add-on
- PRO User watches a Vimeo video
- PRO Guest watches a Vimeo video
Frequently asked questions
[automatorwp_vimeo] shortcode supports:
- trigger – The trigger identifier. Leave the same value as provided by the trigger.
- url – The Vimeo video url or ID.
- width – The player width (in pixels). By default: 640.
- height – The player height (in pixels). By default: 360.
- from_url – By default, video is loaded from ID. Set this attribute to “yes” if video is private or if you can not get it loaded correctly. Accepts: “yes” or “no”. By default: no.
[automatorwp_vimeo]shortcode to let this add-on load the Vimeo Player API and detect when the users watches the video.