Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is a free form-builder plugin that allows you to easily build advanced forms for your WordPress-powered website.
Discover thousands of ways to connect Contact Form 7 with other WordPress plugins
Triggers, actions and tags
All triggers, actions and tags included on this add-on
- FREE User submits a form
- FREE Guest submits a form
- PRO User submits a field value on a form
- PRO Guest submits a field value on a form
Field value tag to use any form field submitted value on actions.
Frequently asked questions
Forms submitted through ajax (the default workflow of Contact Form 7) can’t determine which current user is logged in causing that triggers from this integration won’t be completed. There are 2 ways to fix this issue:
1) On the form(s) you want to connect with an AutomatorWP trigger you need to activate the subscribers-only mode:
Contact Form > Additional Settings > subscribers_only: true
2) Enable the subscribers-only mode to all forms placing the following code on your functions.php:
add_filter( 'wpcf7_verify_nonce', '__return_true' );
Official post about subscribers-only mode from the Contact Form 7 team.
Important: Forms with subscribers-only mode enabled will require to your users to stay logged-in in order to be able to submit the form, it means that visitors can’t submit the form.
Here is a quick explanation about how to meet the fields handled in a submission:
- Create a test automation with the trigger “User submits any/specific form”.
- Save and activate the automation.
- Submit the form to force AutomatorWP handle it.
- Go to AutomatorWP > Logs > Check the trigger entry for the “User submits any/specific form”.
- On this entry, you will find the section “Fields Submitted” on the “Log Data” box.
- Here you are able to see all the fields and sub-fields handled.
- Copy the field or sub-field identifier to use it on the AutomatorWP “form_field” tag to use the field value on the AutomatorWP actions.